miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2014


WRITING: THE INTERNET PROFILE


About me:
Hi, I'm Lia and I'm from Banyoles in CAtalonia. I'm sporty and sentimental. I've got brown eyes and short hair

Likes and dislikes:
I'm really into music, especially rock music, basketball and ski, but I'm not really into cycling. I love Italian and Italian things. What do you like?

My time and money:
I spend a lot of time in basketball, music and homework. Usually I don't spend my money in nothing.

Requests:

I really want to meet boys and girls from 12-15 years old NO PPL OVER 15 PLS. I interested in U.S.A and Australia and learning Spanish, Catalan and English
.

WRITING: DESCRIPTION OF MY FRIEND
Name: Mercè 
Age: 13
Description: quiet, sporty
Likes: music
Dislikes: vegetables
Often: listen music, meet with friend
Buys: shopping
Wants to meet: boys and girls
Speaks: English, Spanish, catalan and French
Wants to learn: German and how to play the piano.

My friend's name is Mercè she's 13 years old. Mercè is quiet, but sporty. She likes music, but she doesn't like vegetables. She spends a lot of time listening music and meeting friends and he spends his money in shopping. 
she want to meet boys and gtirls and he speaks English, Spanish and French. She's interested in learning German and how to play the piano. 


WRITING: My ideal home

Here we are in my ideal home. It's a big house in the U.S.A It's quite big and it's got everything. It's got three bedrooms two bathrooms, a kitchen a living room and a cinema room. The cinema room has got a big sofa.

On an ideal afternoon in my ideal home we're all here. My mum and dad are sitting in the garden. They're playing tennis. My sister is in the bedroom. She's doing homework. I've got a new TV and I'm watching Los Simpsons.

My favourite room is the cinema room. It's got a big sofa and a new, big rally and modern TV. I like this room because I see many films.






WRITING: MY WEEKEND

Hi Michelle,
I visited my cousins in Barcelona last weekend.
I arrived at their flat on Friday might. First we had dinner and then i went to bed. We were all very tired! The next day we played volleyball on the beach. After that we ate in a very nice restaurant. Finally we travelled back home on Sunday afternoon.

I had a great time! I enjoyed seeing my cousins – it was a lot of fun.
Love, Laura



Hi Abril,

I went to mountain last weekend.
I arrived at the mountain on Saturday. First we had lunch and then I went to an excursion. Then I went to bed. We were all very tired. The next day we went to the late. After that we ate a sandwich. Finally we went back home on Sunday afternoon.

I had great time! I enjoyed in the mountain – it was a lot of fun.
Love, Lia   


WRITING: A COMPETITION

Dear Sir or Madam
I am the captain of a football club in New York, USA. The name of the club is the dragons. I am writing to you because we are planning a tornament and we are looking for sponsors.

The tornament will take place in August. Teams and fans from 31 countries are going to be in New York for this event, and I think that it will be good publicity for your company.

Please contact me if you are interested in sponsoring us or if you need any more information. I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Lia Rebordosa
Captain.


WRITING: DIALOGUE FOR A STORY

Hardin: Laura!, Laura! Can you hear me?
Laura: Hardin? Where are you?
Hardin: I fallen of six meters and I hit with a hole with rocks
Laura: Are you okay?
Hardin: No, I think I've injure my ankle. I can't move it and it really hurts. What am I going to do?
Laura: Don't panic! Let's phone the coastguard
Hardin: Ok, bu hurry up! I don't dnow how long I can stand here.
Laura: Ok, Ok, Hang on! I'm sure that someone will come soon
Hardin: Laura!
Laura: Now what is happening?
Hardin: some of the rocks falling. Help.


WRITING: EMAIL TO AN INTERNET FORUM

Hi

My name’s Lia Rebordosa and I live in Buryfield in England. I like the area where I live, so I want to improve it.

In my opinion there are many problems. The causes are the young people spend all their time hanging around on the street. There are sometimes problems with vandalism and graffiti. There are a youth café in south London. But these not is a solution because there isn’t anywhere for you people to go. There aren’t any facilities for them.


I think the solution is a local of young people with games, painting… 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario